Subject: RE: Allen Hastings about to unsubscribe...
From: John Gross <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 10:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

>  I've got some bug in Modeler 3.5. When I tried to use it with the Picasso,
> Nothings shows in the box's. If I import an object from the scene it says wait
> then nothing appears. I hit A to autosize but nothing. If I pick points and
> move the right mouse button all over the screen, pieces of the object are 
> shown as if selected. This sucks because thats one of the reasons I wanted
> the program to use the Picasso board so as to model in a bigger res.
> Someone ask if there were new macro's for 3.5, I've seen none but there is
> a added 3.5 modeler doc's file in the arexx dir.
> Also the new cover of LWPro is very good. I would like to know at what res
> was the cover rendered at and which version of LW?

Graphic card support for LW is still in the early stages. It's not sure 
whether there is a problem in the Picasso or Modeler, but for now, don't 
use Larger screens in Modeler.

The last cover for LWPRO was rendered out at 3059x2294 and then cropped 
to 2261x2294. It is printed at 266 pixels per inch.

JG